- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
These guys are great. They fix what needs to be fixed and fix it right for a fair price.
Rick is one of the best mechanics around. You can definitely be sure that it was done right.
Rick has got to be the top mechanic in the Wadsworth area. We brought our truck to him in desperate need, and he took very good care of us with everything from cost to time he needed it. We will not go anywhere else for work to be done. Hard to find good small town shops anymore, thankfully he's here!
We've taken our cars to Horner's Corner for 20+ years. They do a great job and are reasonably priced.
We always take our car to Rick and the crew. They do the job right, and I know I can trust them.